Monday, August 6, 2012

Good Morning!!



"YOU MUST EAT BREAKFAST EVERYDAY!"

I know...it's hard. Eating a healthy meal within the first 2 hours of waking up will boost your metabolism and make you feel energized the rest of the day.
This morning I needed something quick so I cut up an apple and paired it with an OIKOS Strawberry Greek Yogurt topped with not even 1/4 cup of granola.
For a drink- 1/2 cup of 2% milk.

What's your favorite healthy breakfast?
Feel free to comment and let everyone know what you like to have in the morning!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm guilty! Breakfast is my least favorite meal and time to eat! My favorite healthy breakfast to fix for myself is a peanutbutter and banana smoothie, but I rarely take the time to fix one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind sharing your recipe for the peanut butter banana smoothie??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a protein shake on those mornings that I really don't want to eat. Or a protein latte. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure...
    Cut up one banana and add to blender. Add about 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of peanut butter, 3/4 cup of milk and a squeeze of honey. Also add about a cup of ice and blend it all together...real easy!

    ReplyDelete