Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lets Do This!


This picture was taken at The Biggest Loser Audition Season 14.
July 14, 2012


Deciding to lose weight is always a big decision, but even I know getting the motivation to actually get up and take action can be hard. July 14th I decided to step out of my comfort zone and travel to Philly to try out for the Biggest Loser. It was a great experience, over 1000 people showed up all all needing the same thing I did, TO LOSE WEIGHT! It was nice to see that not everyone one in the world is the size of a toothpick. Unfortunately, I didn't make the cut so I decided to take a small step for all those trying to lose weight and make a site that will not only show my progress but will inspire others to take that one small step to become a better you and live a healthy lifestyle. Join me on this jouney...I know I can't do it alone.


Look forward to Daily updates!
- Recipes
- Exercise Routines
- Inspirational pictures and Quotes
- Progress Reports
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlyn! I'm one of your mom's "dork sister" friends. I'm also attempting to lose weight, so will be excited to see how our journeys go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash!!
    So sorry you didn't make the cut for Biggest Loser! That would've been sooo cool to watch you on there, and I too have even considered trying out for the show!

    Nonetheless, I will root for you on your weightloss journey... you are super awesome for taking the initiative! Something I myself NEED to get back on track with! Best of luck, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Make sure to share the Blog please!!!

    ReplyDelete